The splendor is within us, it is a seed hidden in the heart that needs to be lovingly cared for.
It is something that shines from a deep place called soul: that is, the special part of the heart that radiates the whole body and that is part of us.
If we connect with our soul we can communicate with the Higher Self that guides us to act by following what is in assonance with us and moving away from us what is in dissonance.
The ego often leads us to experience dualism but it is possible to go further by living in neutrality all aspects of life in a new and unique way according to a holistic vision.
Only then can we begin to shine.
Shine is a platform that explores and redefines the relationship we have with ourselves and with others.
I dedicate myself to developing and sharing practices that allow every human being to become aware of themselves again, learning to move at their own unique pace, and to start a new, ever more compassionate conversation with themselves and others by rediscovering oneness.
* The relationship with the Higher Self
* The relationship with the Others
* The relationship with the Mind
* The relationship with the Body
* The relationship with the Soul
* The relationship with the Source of Life
* The relationship with the Fleeting Moment
* Understand and reformulate the relationship with life
* Redefine and develop goals
* Relate to life from new perspectives
* Develop awareness and presence tools in the here and now
* Experience intimacy with all aspects of life
* Cultivate joy and appreciation through the exploration of the relational nature
* Offer support, co-creation and accountability
* Raise levels of awareness
* Cultivate confidence in abilities
* Discover and overcome limiting beliefs, obstacles and blockages
* Go beyond feelings and emotions
“We become more aware of our form… we connect to the sense of multidimensional movement; we are aware of our explosive power and sometimes we use it.
Let’s change our movement habits by finding new ones… We can be calm and alert at the same time.”
you are light, sun.
You are a beautiful, shining, bright star… unique!
You came to earth to create
something magnificent, unique…
you will be a star everywhere…
and when you meet other stars you will recognize them…
and you will exchange beauty, uniqueness, amazement, wonder…
in the infinite dance of life.
I believe in you and I love you…
I love the whole of humanity.